Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Behold the chaos!!

This is what my studio looks like right now:


I hope this gives you some idea of why I haven't been posting regularly. We'll be moving out of state in late October, and I have a lot of projects to finish and a lot of downsizing to do before then.

HOWEVER. In the interests of my sanity, I've decided to do the following:

  • Dog profiles will happen on Fridays (if I have a new dog to post).
  • Regular posts will happen at least once a week for now, to the extent that I can manage even that much. Please mind that much of my life currently resembles my studio. :)
  • I've committed myself more firmly to posting more progress pictures of various projects. To that end, look for an image-heavy update on the Anubis mask later this week!
I'll get the hang of this blogging thing yet, I promise!

0 comments:

 
based on a design by yummylolly.com